Portable Audiometry Booth
Design Aspects :-
1. The unique design to provide excellent space to conduct audiological tests at various places.
2. Project shall be eco-friendly and non hazardous.
Salient Features :-
1. Easy & swift relocatable knockdown type modular design
2. High performance for noise reduction
3. Can be made in any size, any layout with portable, mobile, fixed type design alternatives designed for either individual or multiple occupancies.
4. The system has flexibility in moving while storing and transporting with restoration of acoustical integrity, utility intact.
5. Conforming to International Standards OSHA to perform audiological evaluation.
Main Components :-
1. Entire steel sturdy construction using 16 SWG sheet of CRC assembled at site by professional technicians. Textured Powder coating.
2. Interior is 100 mm (4”) thick acoustic treatment..
3. Double glazed, bubble free glass window of variable thickness would be provided. This could have closing and locking mechanism for protection.
4. Acoustically treated & air tightened door would be provided with compression material superlon.
5. Acoustical flooring mat would be provided inside.
6. Pre-wired electrics ready to use is connected inside with LED light and exhaust fan for silent forced ventilation for air exchanges
7. Standard jacks to accept any type of audiometer or external electronic instruments.
Standard Structural Dimensions. The unit can always be custom made of any size and acoustic specification.
|PATB – Aud.||3’|
|Audiometry, Hearing Aid evaluation, Ear and bone conduction.|
|PATB – Ped.||4’|
|Audiometry, Hearing Aid evaluation, Ear and bone conduction, Pediatric audiometry.|
|PATB – Res.||6’6”|
|Audiometry, Hearing Aid evaluation, Ear and bone conduction, BERA, and all other audiological tests, Research.|